can be summarized as follows:
- We may collect some of your personal and anonymous information in order to make our Site work properly for you.
- You have options on how to opt out and how much you share about yourself.
- We may be obliged to disclose your personal information to a third party in connection with any legal investigation.
By using this site, you agree to the collection & use of your personal information as described in this policy.
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- You may provide personal information directly to Hapteq through interacting with the our Site, participating in surveys, social features, and requesting services, or information.
- As you navigate through our Site, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.We collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us including, but not limited to the items listed below.
- Profile information such as Name, e-mail, photo, company, position, phone number, links to social media accounts.
- Online contact form information such as Name, e-mail or phone, project details.
- If your device enables location services for the Hapteq site, we will collect information about your location when you use it.
- Usage data reflecting your behavior on the website.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
Generally, we collect, store, use and disclose information to enable us to:
- provide Hapteq services,
- identify you as a user,
-respond to your inquiries and emails,
- improve the Site,
Anonymous aggregate statistics that do not personally identify a Hapteq user will be kept in the long term and used by us for various purposes including analysis and reporting of usage patterns. Hapteq reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous aggregated statistics for any purpose and to any third party in its sole discretion.
We may, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose your personal information (including messages) to a third party
- in connection with any legal investigation without your consent,
- to any third party with your prior consent to do so.
Our Site may use third-party services as part of the functionality (software development kits) that we do not control. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of those third parties.
We do not sell or trade your personal information to any third parties for promotional purposes.
We may share your information with other companies which are owned by or are under the same ownership as our company.
Access, Correct and Delete Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may email us at [email protected] You may also correct, update, or amend your personal information in your profile settings within Hapteq or by emailing us at [email protected] Your user content can be deleted permanently by emailing a request to [email protected] You may request a copy of personal information by emailing us at [email protected] All requests sent at [email protected]com will be processed within 10 days.
Communication with Hapteq: